As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, Taratibu Youth Association depends on donations from people just like you.
Your support is critically important in maintaining our performing arts and cultural and and outreach programs that benefit young people and our communities. Your contributions to Taratibu Youth Association are 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
How your donation can make a difference:
- $50 brings in a guest speaker to provide educational info about nutrition, meditation, and other worthwhile topics.
- $350 provides community members with class, workshop, or performance through our Community Outreach Program
- $650 provides a scholarship for a young person to participate for an entire year with our Performing Arts Program
- $5,000 provides full sponsorship for a young person to participate in our African Cultures Program
For more information please contact us.
You can use your credit or debit card, or your PayPal account to donate online today.
Other Ways to Donate
- By Mail
Taratibu Youth Association
3309 Bunker Hill Road
Mt. Rainier, MD 20712
- Combined Federal Campaign
If you are a civilian employee of the federal government or a member of the U.S. military, you can donate to us through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) of the National Capital Area. Every year the CFC runs from October through December. Please consider designating Taratibu Youth Association as your CFC charity. Our CFC # is 37334.